Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Swear....Not

Following up on my 'No Swearing' blog,  I almost fell off the wagon this morning when I saw this 'Most Popular' YouTube video.

Instead I wrote my buddy a note thanking him for the free lunch on the ocean in New Smyrna and the free advice; on which-like Sara Palin-the jury still remains out!

"Herb,

If you check out my blog you will see I reacted to our lunch and swore of swearing. Maybe just for a little while. Because you paid...


Take a look at the latest YouTube/most popular video. That could be me! Almost a million viewers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f0Mepuh3vM&feature=topvideos

American has changed. You better pin your hopes on Sarah Pee and Beck.

Thanks for lunch and the advice.

In the Buns,

Rots"


My four current Blog Readers have left me no direction on this subject, so Fxxx them!

No comments: