Monday, November 30, 2009

Have Hope

At Unity yesterday Carmen preached about having hope.  She was very convincing about how having a positive outlook is a winning philosphy even when what you hope for doesn't happen. 

As ususal, she was speaking from her heart.  Her husband was recently discovered to have two different forms of cancer and is undergoing treatment for both.  I understand one is brain cancer.  I should buy the recording of her message and keep it to listen to each time I plumment downward on my flight through life (and from this life).

Scientists are doing experiments that could anihilate the globe, the globe is warming and we are going to drown, the terrorists are going to bomb us, the turtles will be extinct, children are starving, God is dead... dadah, dadah.  And I am poor again. 

So, 'A Course In Miracles', continue doing your thing for me.  Keep me positive.  Keep me giving myself  hope.  Because I sure keep messing up.   And I defintely prefer pipe dreams to nightmares.

God Blesses Us, Namaste', Allahu Akbar and Shalom.