Tuesday, November 17, 2009

“Don’t Squeeze My Tits”

“I told you!” “I Told You !”



That’s all I hear from my wife as she watches the news reports that mammograms are being debunked.



She had one when she was young…it was the thing to do. Even as a mother who had nursed four children with no history of breast cancer in her family, she had one. Even though nuns with a family history of breast cancer were the highest victims of the disease she had one. She did what she was told.



About a year or so ago she had another. They squeezed her breast so hard it had a black and blue mark for several weeks. One nipple became inverted and still is, I think. She complained to the lab. They said it was nothing. She believed them because she wanted to. I wanted her to sue. We need the money. Oh, no. Nice people don’t sue. She gets more reward bitching about mammograms and swearing never to have another.



And now she is being proven to be right. At least when it comes to the expense and practicality of urging every woman to get one regularly. And now they are squeezing lots of silicone! What a rip off.  Caching! Caching! In flows the money.



Ladies, keep your tits in your bras until they sort this issue out.

No comments: