Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Floats Your Boat?

I need to start a thread about boats and boating in Palm Coast. Sailboats. Fishing boats. Kayaks. Motor yachts and floating porches. Whatever kind of boat you like, we got a place for it.

Lots of topics running through my head, but for the time being the Floating Docors of Palm Coast caught my interest...

From my Facebook post: "Reading Toby Tobin’s great local real estate newsletter at GoToby.com. this morning. Toby wrote about the ‘Floating Doctors’ in Palm Coast. I checked out their two CNN videos. Kudos. I will have to send them a donation. Check it out. Go to gotoby.com or go to cnn.com and search Floating Doctors."

Send them some money. I just wrote my sailing nephew, dentist Paul Boger, and suggested he either join them on one of their stops or start his own, look-alike adventure. Do good, have fun, write it off.

I will get some videos of our boating activities asap. Write me if you have a favorite watering hole you would like me to know about. Talk To Ted!

No comments: