Thursday, October 22, 2009

Initial Post

Hi,

I'm Ted. Moved from retirement in Key West to Palm Coast in 1996 (feel my pain)so wife Barbara could care for her Mom. Town was at 30,000 with few red lights and no red light district. Now we have the red lights. PC has grown to 70,000 and become a city. I've seen some dramatic changes; some good...some not so good.

I've learned some interesting stuff I want to write about and found some special places I like. I have a real estate broker's license, so alot of what I learn relates to that stuff. But I also love to eat, fish, golf, go to the beach, and I talk, talk, talk to just about anyone and everyone.

Maybe you will find this blog interesting and informative. Maybe you will disagree or even get mad. I am a bit eccentric. Comments are what make blogs interesting, so I hope you will add yours. Here are some of topics that interest me:

-Little known but really good places to eat
-All our different neighborhoods and their individual personalities
-Where bad things are happening in town; the ones that don't get reported
-Everything geriatric. I am 72 and preparing to die...what fun! Do It Now!
-Divorce and single parenting. Been married 47 years but daughter not so lucky
-Video-touring places I like that I think few folks haven't been to yet
-Spiritual Stuff. Been a Lutheran, Episcopal, Mormon, Now go to Unity and Presby.
-Love music. Rock, Country, Jazz, Oldies.

I have lots of ideas. If you would like me to cover something. Post a comment or email me. At 72 I need to be needed: tedleshersr@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grief--from the garment district to a blog in Palm Coast--quite a trip...enjoy...