Friday, October 30, 2009

Bald Heads and Muslim Headcovers

I was watching football on Sunday and saw this neat black scull cap this guy was wearing under his helmet. Last week during Biketoberfest I saw another worn under a biker's helmet. I took note. The weather is turning chilly here and my bald head loses lots of heat.

Then today, when I went to pick up my car from Manny and Raphy's, my favorite jalopy repair joint, this guy was in there wearing a brown one. I asked him where I could get one. He said on the internet. Only he couldn't remember the site so he called his wife for me and asked.

I should have guessed...my black with beard and skullcap friend said his wife got it at ShopMuslim.com. I ordered one. I plan to wear it wth a cross around my neck and to tell people it is a yammaka. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXs-eM2kcZs&feature=popular(I hope this posting isn't to die for!)

I'm into learning about Muslims and the Koran and stuff these days. We have a Mosque nearby in St. Augustine at ISLAMIC CENTER, 1770 SR. 207,
Saint Augustine, FL 32086, USA, Phone: 904-826-1991 Email: omarherzalla@hotmail.com

I will see what more I can learn about Palm Coast's Muslim community. I know there is at least one more Mosque. Your informational posts will be appreciated.

No comments: