Monday, October 22, 2012

LIVE, LAUGH and LEARN


I just watched a video by a control freak telling me why I will be happier if I allow myself to be vulnerable.  I highly recommend it for two reasons.  First, it made me laugh, and my most fun thing next to making someone else laugh is to laugh myself.  Second it taught me something.  Next to making people laugh learning stuff is what I like to do. 

I have a technique I use when I see that play button in the middle of an image…I slowly drag my curser to the bottom of the image and make the control bar pop up so I can see how long it is.  This said 20 minutes long and I almost canned it right there.  But for some reason I clicked the play button (I think because she looked kinda cute) and right away she made me laugh.  I watched all twenty minutes.  Although there were 45 seconds in the middle where I almost shut it off, (I think because I didn’t understand it) I watched the whole thing and learned why it is about the most popular of the very popular Ted talks.  (Not me Ted, him Ted.com).  Try it, I think you will like it.

No comments: