Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Can't Fix Background of this Blog

I received a message from a good friend telling me my use of white in the background was "Over The Top".  I mentioned in a previous blog that I do not know how to fix it.  In my earlier blogs I would type copy, post it, and it would appear on my solid yellow ground.  Then Blogspot changed how the posting and design of same works.  Now when I type or cut and paste my copy from a word document I can't control the background color.  The site also seems to decide on its own what font and font size to use.  That is usually frozen up on my screen and no matter how many times I highlight my copy and try to select the right font or font size, nothing happens.
     I was going to switch to WordPress, but I have been blogging for years on this site and do not want to lose my previous blogs and comments.  It gives me some street cred to have been at it for all those years.
     So if anyone out there, including Blogger, knows where I can find and print out how the hell this new design scheme operates, I will really appreciate it.  Until then, I will continue to spend hours trying to get my posts to look right.

     I just looked at the preview of this post.  I simply hit "New Post" and started typing and it turns out this thing.  Nothing like my old design, but if it keeps turning up, I will keep using it.  Meanwhile, please forgive those ugly yellow things with my name on them. 

1 comment:

H. Ted Lesher said...

My friend, Mike Nelson, fixed it for me. And send instructions on how to change it. I am not going to mess with it. I will spend my energy looking for new content.
Praise Allah and Thank You Mike.