Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My High Tech Mortgage Broker

Finding the Right Mortgage is Often Harder Than Finding the Right Home!

A critical factor in purchasing a house these days is getting the best possible mortgage.  
I need to keep very current on who to work with to help me find my buyer the best mortgage and where to get it. 

Steve Verrier of Lake State Mortgage is a great resource for me.  Check out his latest e-letter and see how he follows Mortgage-Backed Securities to help him with his market projections.  He also put me on to a book I will buy:  “...New York Times best seller “Zillow Talk” to see if it is a commercial for Zillow in disguise or provides useful market information.

He is a Palm Coast resident and specializes in these markets:

  • Purchase Mortgages
  • Refinance Mortgages
  • Harp 2.0 Loans
  • Construction (to Permanent) Loans and Mortgages
    • (Both Conventional and Government)
  • Cash Out Home Equity Mortgages
  • Jumbo Home Loans and Mortgages
  • FHA Loans / USDA Mortgages / VA Mortgages
  • Reverse Mortgage Loans
  • Private Money Mortgages
  • Condos
  • Rehab and Renovation Products for Primary Residences

Check out Steve’s e-letter Realtor Market Insider:    
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?hl=en&tab=wm#inbox/153761ab37923202

And his website:  

No comments: