Sunday, December 6, 2009

Joulupukki Wishes A Merry Christmas to all Palm Coast’s Nuuttipukki’s

Joulupukki, is the Finnish Santa Claus and he lives with his wife and helpers and reindeer in Lapland. (One of my favorite places)



I looked up Jolupukki on Wikipedia so I could ask him for something for Christmas.

I found out my fellow travelers are called Nuutipukki:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joulupukki



What? You don’t know what a Nuuttipukki is either? No, it’s not some nut with a hangover, ralphing his heart out.



They are “people who perform for leftover food after Christmas” And they dress like goats. (Hopefully they don’t smell like them).



I expect there will be more Nuttipukki’s types than ever in Palm Coast this year. The unemployment rate is over 16%.

My PalmCoastGarageSale.com site isn’t up yet, so I will be among them.



Anyway, I’m an Aires Ram and think this link is a great read for us Wiko-philes